CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mmmmm... Cookie....

Last week I had walked into a bakery and left with a Macaroon. It was so good I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I did what any other cookie obsessed women would do... I googled a recipe. The one I found was on Chef Keems blog. Click here for the full recipe and instructions. The only changes I made was to add Hershey's Mini Kisses to the batter.

I gave some to friends. That's part of my evil plan. I figure I most likely I will never loose weight because of my deep affection for food. So instead I am going to chubb up all the skinny gals. If you received cookies from me consider yourself chubbed. If you didn't, just know my plan has backfired since I ate most of them.
I am making another batch tomorrow for a family raffle. I am hoping to find cupcake boxes or something to wrap them in. I will get pictures to share with you.

8 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love your "fatten up the skinny friends" philosophy!! LOL.
Love the new blog design, too.
:)

My Trendy Tykes said...

I wanna be "chubbed".

Britney said...

Wow, these look great. I should make some for my hubby, he's a coconut freak! :)

Macey said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I think I was chubbed up by my friends and now I'm super fat. :(

Amy said...

Did you change your blog? It looks great. I love the dots and birds. What yummy cookies you have..

Achim "Chef Keem" Thiemermann said...

Right on, Melissa - looking good. First I thought you might have wanted to caramelize them a bit more, but with your brilliant Mini Kisses addition I bet these were creamy and chocolatey-rich to die from. (Yes, "from".) I used to make a chocolate chip version, some time ago, with a couple tablespoons espresso concentrate in the batter as well. Thanks for the reference, dear. :-)

Daryl and Ashley said...

They were so good! I am on to your plan... and I am so worried about your eyesight! I am not one of your skinny friends dear, maybe you made a mistake, they were delicious though! YUMM!

Susanne said...

I was also glad to hear that these freeze well, and that they will keep for over 2 weeks.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!

Love 'em!