CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

You have been framed

I have a winner. I numbered the entries and drew out a random#. The funny thing is the number I drew was the number of my dear sweet a little too skinny friend.....Chantel! Email me soon.
I have been asked many times where I got the paper. I got it at JoAnns. It is shiny on the printed side. I absolutely love it. It is expensive as far as paper goes. It was $1.99 for one sheet.
As for the winners of the baby wipe and diaper clutch, you still haven't contacted me. Please check here to see if you were one of the winners. You have until Monday to email me with your info. Thank you!!!!!
Brittany and Mimi Lee please contact me in regards to your very late craft I owe you. :)
Come back later today for a delicous recipe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Chantell! I forgot about the craft it forward! Oh, yay, I can't wait to see what you come up with. You're so creative.