CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wet and Wild

How are you keeping cool this Summer? Besides a lot of Popsicles, we enjoyed this little ball of fun for the two days we had it before Handy Andy drove the truck over it.
I dream of getting one of these babies. I see them every time I go to Samms Club. They have them inflated and flying like water fairies along the ceiling, just waiting to grant you some water fun. I wonder if they are tough enough for adults to play too?
Handy Andy made the kids this pvc pipe sprinkler. Equipped with valves they turn on and off themselves. We got the idea from Family Fun Magazine.




The flexible tubing is great for soaking each other.


What are you best outdoor water finds this year?

6 comments:

Macey said...

My kids would love that! They love those fountains we took them to on vacation that squirt straight up into the air!

akawest said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

Macey said...

I have an award for you! :)

Xazmin said...

I stay indoors with my central air conditioning!

We are going on a swimming/water slide family reunion this week though!

The Griffin Crew said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

The outdoor water find is we put the pool under the slide and the kids have fun for hours!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

featured at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com