CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Measure up

I love this measuring cup. I just bought it a couple of days ago at the... I am so excited... dollar store. Yup, the dollar store.
It's a great tool for teaching kids liquid serving sizes. I love boiling water for Hot Chocolate in it. I need to go back and get a couple more. My kids already want to use it for their drinking cup.
I hope everybody is getting ready for Mod Podge Mania with Xazmin @ This is the Year. I will be working on mine today. Join the mania this Monday. Be there or be a non Mod Podged square.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is neat..

Heidi Boos said...

Nifty!! I think we have one of those to use for coffee drinks, but I should pull it out when my daughter helps measure with me while cooking...way easier than measuring spoons!