CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

S'more ideas

I was inspired a long time go by Lisa @ OneGirlieGirl. She had posted about her gourmet s'more. Instead of chocolate she used Andies Candies. So of course I had to try. Except I used Dove Chocolates. Carmel and Peanut Butter. I think the Ghirardelli squares would be perfect. I am going to have to try the mint as soon as I can get a hold of some.
Why is it some pictures look completely normal in the file, but as soon as they are saved to a post they end up sideways?
I just used the broiler. I placed 4 Marshmallows on 4 crackers and broiled them for about 1 minute. (just until slightly toasted) The I added the crackers with chocolate on top. Next time I will use two chocolates per s'more. Broil with Marsh mellows 30 sec. or so.

Place the two halves together and well you know what to do.


I will be back later today with my Trash to Treasure for this fine Tuesday.


8 comments:

onegirliegirl said...

Oh man, those look good!! I think you're right that the Ghiradelli squares would be the perfect size!

Thanks for linking up with me :)

xoxo ~Lisa

Amy said...

That looks just yummy and Dove chocolate. Yummy...

Daryl and Ashley said...

That looks like heaven in a grahmn cracker! Where have you been? I haven't seen you for a couple weeks!

MiMi said...

Broiler!!! I am so stupid, I never thought of that!! Oy.

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Ok, so you made me look at the post sideways and then you made me drool???

SO NOT FAIR!

Jana said...

mmmmm.........I want s'more!!!! LOL looks great!!! :)

The Griffin Crew said...

Those look amazing wow!! I am running the the store right now to give it a try!

Nicole said...

Dove is my love! LOL Looks so good