CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggcellent Effort

I have been a little behind on Easter projects this year. Okay, I am a little behind on all my projects. Anyway, I found these egg Dioramas in Family Fun Magazine. They were so cool. I thought my kids and their friend would love to make them. What a bad idea. I started too late and the kids made such a mess. I finally gave up on the last colored layers and just started adding full sheets for the middle part. Even though they weren't completely finished...
They turned out pretty darn cute. Look how cute the colored paper is on inside. Next year I will remember that bigger is not better and just use the 7 inch balloons. The kids had a blast! Our cute little friend kept calling the paste gravy. So funny.


3 comments:

Jana said...

You are so fun, and always send them home with something so cute and creative!! Thank you for all you do with them, they love it and enjoy being at your home!! :)

The Griffin Crew said...

WOW those look great!!! You are so ambitious!!very creative!

Anonymous said...

hello wonder woman!!!

I thought I was doing good to make rice krispies! lol