CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Extreeme Make Over-Me Edition

I just found this blog. I am going to give it a try. I am not a huge fan of going public with my weight, because I put some serious effort into hiding it. However, I didn't see anywhere that required me to spill the beans or in my case spill the brownies, cookies and candy and post my weight in numbers for the world to see or at least my one follower.

The question of the week is: how do you reward yourself and keep track of achievements? My answer is a little week. Since this is week one for me, I will just start with a good old fashioned note book. I hope my answers will be a little more interesting in the future.

Check out the blog for yourself here.

Stick with while I learn the whole link this copy and paste that ways of blogging.

No comments: