CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here I go

I have been telling myself for a long time to start a blog that I can share with anyone and everyone. I have enjoyed reading and getting idea's from the numerous blogs that are out there. I am an imperfect stay at home Mom. I would love to serve cute cake pops on my handmade china during an extravagant party hosted by me costing under $10 to my famous friends celebrating the release of my new book all while wearing my size 8 jeans and fabulous homemade apron. It's just not going to happen. Instead I will share my experiences and ideas for just trying to be better everyday and sometimes just ways I'm trying to survive.

I only promise 2 things I will try hard and use spell check as much as possible.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay, this will be fun!!!! I am so excited to see your updates every day!!!!!!!! :) You know I do expect it!!! Good Luck!!