CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Argg. The weigh in did not go so well. My fat pants are too tight and I don't want to buy fatter pants. I had friends stop by for a visit today. The only clean jeans I had were, well lets say snug. I buttoned those puppies up and sat down for a visit. At first things were going well, but then the top button popped sideways and pushed in towards my middle. The dam had a weak link. I could feel top and bottom fat roll slowly creeping around the waist band. Then pop. Out they came. Th pressure made me jump. I casually reached out for a throw pillow to hide what can only be described as a fat waterfall.

I did get a good jog in last night. I love the treadmill. I think the hardest part is starting. Once you have done that you generally feel so good you can't wait to do it again.

Here are a few signs I have seen that make me giggle

I am on the 30 day diet. So far I have lost 15 days.

I would stop eating chocolate, but I am not a quitter.

Here is today's question: today you must share one thing with everybody that you absolutely love about yourself?

I am loyal. Loyal till it hurts. I also love the fact that I sincerely wish the best for everyone.

Good luck to everyone.

13 comments:

Xazmin said...

You make me laugh! I feel your pain. I wish my rolls could just disappear!

Good luck this week...I know you can do it!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That was funny only because that has happened to me.
Keep up the good work on the treadmill. I think of your progress as at least you can jog. I can't do that yet. So be positive and you will achieve your goal. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Connie said...

Keep It Up! You can do this!!

Have a great week!

Jamie said...

Nice job! You make me laugh. I've been there too, the pillow trick is always the best way to hide it! I use a pillow all the time.

I love your blog!

Tanielle said...

You are an absolute joy!!!! Love the post. Darn fat, why???:-)

Amber Filkins said...

Oh, I hear you girl!! All of my jeans are snug. Especially after they come out of the dryer. OY! I wear my jeans a few times before I wash them {unless they are actually dirty}, so that third wear they are much better. But even still, it's not a very pretty sight. lol

And yay for you for jogging!!

J.J. said...

I hear you on not wanting to buy new pants...I was like that and I would just wear fleece navy pants and some black stretchy pants almost everyday.

I heart chocolate...and I am not a quitter either!

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Those signs cracked me up!!! Great job jogging. I have the muffin top and it drives me crazy!!!

Good luck this week.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

*giggles* you are too cute!

Lynn said...

That is too funny. I have sat and thought it feels like a can of biscuts opening in my pants, just praying that no one else notices!

Staci said...

your post made me laugh! I know just what you man and I have been there! You can do it!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

You are too funny! I may be close to my goal weight, but I'm nowhere near as toned and fit as I'd like ~ so I know all about those darn fat rolls!