- The marshmallow flower bouquet. If you missed it click here.
- A simple notebook, let kids use paper and foam stickers from the Dollar store to decorate it. Then every year write down a short interview with the kids about Mommy.
- Make her coupon book. I know, this is nothing new, it is an Oldie but a Goodie. The kids could do extra chores, foot rubs and hugs. Dad could promise to give Mom a day of him doing all the things she asks him to do and/or back rub. Really just about anything works.
- A bath. Prepare a bath, include cold drink. Maybe even chocolate covered strawberries. Keep the kids away for at least an hour! You can have the most spa like setting, but if the kids are banging on the door or worst coming in, it just defeats the purpose.
- Day in bed. Make breakfast in bed. Rent Mom her favorite movie and again keep the kids away. Perhaps later everyone could watch a movie in bed later.
I've got more last minute, easy and fun idea's to come. I just need to find my camera.