Cleaning my house has become unfair battle. With disaster around every corner and maybe a few extra pounds, I have to plan my steps carefully. Until now I have been an untrained unprepared warrior in a battle I was born to win. I believe having the right tools for whatever our jobs might be is crucial in our triumph.
I have needed a new mop for some time now. My sponge mop was just gross and I was tried of having to replace the sponge every couple of months. Also, using a bucket has become somewhat of a danger at my house for my small children and my carpet. I found the Scrubbee Doo at Don Asletts store he is a well known cleaning expert. He has stores in Idaho, Utah and online. I have used his all purpose cleaner, which is safe for the environment and children, for years.
Here is a list of my favorite things about this mop:
1. The mop head is thin and can slide under low furniture and appliances.
2. You can wash the microfiber, so you always start with a fresh head.
3. It came with 2 large and 2 triangular microfiber scrubbers. I like to use one for half of my kitchen and use another for the other half.
4. The handle extends and retracts.
5. You don't use a bucket full of water. You simply get the cloth wet, wring it out and attach to Velcro on the underneath side.
6. The smaller triangle attachment can be used for tiled showers.
7. I love not having to store a dirty mop.
There is a video on how to use this mop here. I like to boil a cup of water and pour the hot water over the real dirty spots. Let it sit. Then mop as directed. Visit his online store for many other demo videos. Including, how to clean your bathroom in 3 1/2 minutes.