CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Easy as pie

This honestly is the easiest pie to make and it's the perfect dessert to cool down your hot days.
You will need:
1 can frozen juice, almost thawed (my favorite is limeade)
1 lrg. Cool Whip, almost thawed (you can use reg., light or even fat free)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (you can use fat free)
2 graham cracker crusts
Mix together first 3 ingredients.
Pour into shell.


Cover and freeze until firm.


Let sit for a few minutes before serving.



Eat fast so you can have seconds.

4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I like easy! This looks good too.

Macey said...

That looks great! I bet I could make it and put a sprig of mint on it or something and everyone would think I was fancy schmancy.

The Griffin Crew said...

Wow that looks good I am going to have to try that!

Nicole said...

I have to make this before the summer is over. Looks so good!