CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a little more

I promise I will be back to idea's , crafts and cooking soon. I just need to get Harry out of my system first. I had had a plan to ask for a movie and book every Christmas for the next 7 years. However, while on a fancy date with Handy Andy at the local Walmart I saw a package of all the Harry Potter movies. For $40!!!!! I pleaded my case with Mr. Handy Andy left the store with my boyfriend Harry in a bag.

So as I was preparing for this post I went to the Walmart web site to find pictures. Lo and behold my Harry was being sold for 26.32 wide frame and 25.32 full frame! If you order the full frame you can have it shipped to the store for free!!!!!!!


I can't believe that price. It's an absolute steal!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Nothin' better than Harry Boyfriend in a bag!!! :)
That sounded weird huh?

Xazmin said...

You should hang out with my son!

I never caught the Harry fever!

Jana Eddington said...

You just totally crack me up....... So glad we are good friends!!! :)