CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trash to Treasure Tuesday

I was hoping to be done with this project before today. However, I fell dreadfully short of the deadline. I am getting it in, it's just a little late and a whole lot not done.
I found this box at a garage sale for $1. Which I think is overpriced. Anywhoo didly doo, I like it so I bought it.

I have had a beautiful piece of brown and cream colored paper I thought would be perfect for this project. First I painted the box ivory.


I didn't quite like it. So then I painted the box brown.


The brown doesn't match the paper. So now I want to paint it ivory again. Oi, what is wrong with me?



So that is my trash that is still trash. Go check out finished non dorky projects at Kimm's @ Reinvented.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree...I liked the ivory. I cant wait to see the finished product!

Macey said...

I like both of em! I know why you couldn't get it done on time, too much Harry Potter! :)

Melissa said...

MiMi,

How embarrassing. You are absolutely right! :) However, can you really have too much of a good thing? :)

Have a very Harry Day,
Melissa

~~Mel~~ said...

So neat! Liked it best in ivory..jmo.