CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Consider yourself framed

Last month I participated in Craft it Forward. I had my three people comment and 2 of them have contacted me with their mailing info. However, one hasn't.
Reneee where are you?!?! Please contact me with your address. I made this frame for you.
If Renee doesn't contact me by July 1, I will hold a drawing to find this frame a home.

Look Xazmin! An entry for Mod Podge Mania! Everyone go check out Xazmin, @This is the year, this Tuesday!

6 comments:

Macey said...

I hope she gets you her info!! Er, maybe not. I love that frame. : )
macey

My Trendy Tykes said...

That is too cute!
I love the trees. I totally HEART modge podge.

~~Mel~~ said...

Adorable frame!

kel said...

That is so darn cute!!!!!

onegirliegirl said...

Soooo cute!!

Xazmin said...

Ummm, so how come you haven't linked up yet!?!