CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cool Trick Cool Treat

I am loving food on a stick and it doesn't get better than chocolate. Don't let this summer go by without try this little trick. Push a lollipop stick into a large or small candy bar.

The wrapper will create a barrier between the chocolate and the kid. Hopefully reducing a melty mess.


For a even better cool summer treat. Place candy bar pops in the freezer and serve frozen.


At the kids next lemonade stand have them sell these frozen little cuties. To help make pushing in the stick, prick the wrapper and bar with a sterilized needle and use as a pilot hole.

3 comments:

Macey said...

You had me at food on a stick. I love food on a stick too! And, hello, chocolate? Yes, please! :)
Macey

Tanielle said...

I love this idea!! I love dreaming about eating the reese's peanut butter cups even more! Oh YUM!:-)

Amy said...

Yummy....