CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Out of my mind

Part of having my blog was to be able to share some of my idea's. You know, get them out of my head to make room for important things like: learning, grocery lists, my kids names and much more. So here I go.


I am sure you have seen the Dr. Shcolls commercials were everyone is gellen. Have you seen the one were the guy is caught in the rain and can't get catch a taxi? What a dork. Anyway, everything is okay when those little gel eyeball things hop into his shoe. It can't end there, no way. He is in the pouring rain. He's cold! Wouldn't it be great if they offered an insert that heats as you step? Maybe they could combine the hand warmer granules with the gel. The friction from stepping would work for activation. Perhaps if they were reusable people would invest in them or if disposable they would be great at the Winter Olympics. People will shell out cash for comfort at Major events or even for winter sports such as snowboarding and skiing.



There, I feel much better now. Oh, I need eggs.
Thanks for your time. I will get to work on a new post that hopefully everyone can enjoy.

6 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That's it.
You've got to stop drinking in the morning.

Melissa said...

Are you kidding. Well let's just see who's gellen in warmth this winter! :)

Amber Filkins said...

That post was totally gellin.

:)

I LOVE how you said that blogging is a way to get things out of your head so you have space for the important things, such as groceries, your kids names & such. I HEAR YOU on that one! For sho!

Plus, stuff like this post MUST be discussed. I think I'm gonna write a post about the eyes in the restaurant staring at me & making googly eyes at me----also known as the money I could be saving with Geico.

Macey said...

Are you Gellen? We're Gellen...
If little eyeballs of gell popped into my shoes, I'd FREAK!
You know that commercial where the mom and her two kids are drinking o.j. and the orange on the box comes alive and starts talking to them? But instead of the fam. being happy about it they do what we all would? They scream!!! I love that commercial. They should do that with the Dr. Scholls...
Macey
PS I seriously am going to enter rectal as my word verification. What's up with these things?! : )

The Griffin Crew said...

I love it!! You are amazing can't wait to hear more ideas

My Trendy Tykes said...

I'm gellin like a felon!