I was tagged by Xazmin @This is the Year. I am supposed to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy.
1. New white socks. It makes me feel fancy to walk around my house in thick socks that have never been worn before.
2. Eating the biggest strawberry out of the package. It's been hard, but I now let my kids eat the biggest strawberry. Oh the sacrifices.
3. Fluffy clean towels. I get so irritated when I get out of the shower and find that one of the kids came in and took my towel. It's sad, but fluffy towels are the closest I get to spa like conditions.
4. New Followers. They are very important and I get excited with every new face or silhouette.
5. Lost. I miss it and can't wait until next season. There is a house near mine that has some sort of big thing in there window. I know it's hatch!
6. A drink of ice cold water.
I don't know who has already been tagged, so participate if you want. With that said, I tag:
Amy @Keeping up with the Shultzs
DIY Unicorn Party (…and Chloe turned 6!!)
11 hours ago